Our activities, lunch clubs and events currently remain suspended. We are hoping to restart some activities, and develop new ones this summer.
We are open via phone and for pre-booked appointments 10am-12noon Monday to Friday, and office appointments some afternoons. Our tel is 01706 817 926
- Provide information and signpost you to organisations
- Help with admin/phone calls
- Check out possible scams
- Apply for attendance allowance and pension credit
- Help with access to medical/social services, and support for remaining at home
- Help with reintroductions to society to build your confidence
- We can’t offer any personal care, but can tell you about local care providers.
Other helpful numbers:
- Gateway to Care- Calderdale social services: 01422 393 000 (particularly around your social care needs at home)
- Age UK advice line: 0800 678 1602 (Advice about money, care, health, housing etc)
- Healthy Minds Todmorden: 01706 810311 (anxiety support)
- NHS 111: (for health advice)