We have suspended all our activities, lunch clubs and events until further notice.
During lockdown 2021 with the new strain of coronavirus we have unfortunately taken the difficult decision to close the office to face to face visitors.
We are open via phone 10am-12noon Monday to Friday, and telephone appointments in the afternoons. Our tel is 01706 817 926
We are looking at how we can
help, but mainly we can:
- Lend a listening ear
- Provide information and signpost you to organisations
- Help with admin/phone calls
- Check out possible scams
- Apply for attendance allowance and pension credit
- We can’t come into your home, or do any cleaning, personal care.
Other helpful numbers:
- Gateway to Care- Calderdale social services: 01422 393 000 (particularly around your social care needs at home)
- Age UK advice line: 0800 678 1602 (Advice about money, care, health, housing etc)
- Healthy Minds Todmorden: 01706 810311 (anxiety support)
- NHS 111: (for health advice)